Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"A Million Smiles"

A Million Smiles

"A Million Smiles"
©David A. Ziser

This image is another from our early digital days. I remember really fighting to keep the highlights from blowing out. White satin gown - a bit "ouch" to my pixels, white tux, and white wedding cake. We pulled it off and the images looked great. Oh yea, that was back in my JPEG days too.

This was one of those weddings you just love to shoot - great couple, great families, and lots of fun loving guests. Many times we get the call for the big college group shot and this wedding was no exception, but what a BIG group it was.

We managed to get everyone arranged so we could see all the faces and I started shooting away. As I’ve mentioned here at DPT many times, I love to wrap my group shots with group hugs. This was the crowd for that shot. you can see the fun and excitement on everyone's faces - a great double page spread in the album.

Camera specs: Nikon D1x fitted with Nikkor 18-35mm lens at 18mm, F 8 @ 1/40 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. Wow; that's cute. But I would stress and place my assistant directly behind me with the umbrella, I think! Brian F.

    ReplyDelete