Monday, August 02, 2010

"An Evening To Remember"

An Evening To Remember

"An Evening To Remember"
©David A. Ziser

I really enjoy this image. It was made shortly after the bride and groom entered the ballroom to view the beautiful decorated reception banquet room. They became caught up in the moment and decided to share a short first dance before all the guests entered. I had just finished photographing the room and my Sigma 12-24mm super wide angle lens was still fitted to my Canon 5D Mark II. I grabbed the camera, framed them up and shot away. My assistant jumped behind the couple and was kicking the light in with my off camera flash. The contrasting colors, deep shadows, and the spontaneous moment came together for a great photograph - one of their favorites. Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark II fitted with Sigma 12-24mm lens at 12mm, F5.6 @ 1/30 second, ISO 1000. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. Hello David
    have you used any flash behind them?
    thank you

    ReplyDelete