Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Captured Blue"

Captured Blue-IMG_0777

"Captured Blue"
©David A. Ziser

Here is an image I made while walking through the Boston airport a few weeks ago.  I love the image as a visual exercise in “seeing”.  The strong single vivid blue color offset with the hint of warmth surrounding it plays interestingly within the thick black darkness of it’s confines. The intersection of the strong diagonal lines add strength and motion to the image.  Who cares what this is a photograph of?  The image stands solely on the strength of its color, lines, and composition.  Camera specs:  Canon 7D fitted with a Sigma 8-16mm wide angle lens at 8mm, F 8.0 @ 1/100 second, ISO 100.  Enjoy!  -David

3 comments:

  1. Love both the lines, and the color. =) So you got a 7D too? =) I was so happy to HOLD a Canon 5D mk II today... I felt like I was going to heaven.. But then the man wanted his camera back, and I have to let it go, -and I suddenly came back to earth with a massive BOOM again.. I don´t hate mye 350D, but it so... *sigh* out of date... I´m ready to move on!

    ReplyDelete