Friday, August 20, 2010

"Cabo Cruzin'"

Cabo Crusin-1614_Smith,Tiff-Ed W07-Edit

"Cabo Cruzin'"
©David A. Ziser

This image is from a destination wedding I photographed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico a few years ago. We had an opportunity to capture some photographs around the resort before the wedding ceremony was to start. I was looking for any interesting lines or strong colors that would capture the feeling of this beautiful location. This location was perfect for the shot. The long lines and bright yellow color of this building filled the bill for me. I'm not usually a "tilty" kind of a guy, but I think tilting the camera with it's super wide angle lens attached added a bit of fun to the image. I even like the little bit of grain added as a finishing touch. Camera specs: Canon 5D fitted with my Sigma 12-24mm lens at 12mm, F5.6 @ 1/100 second, ISO 200. Enjoy! -David

1 comment: