Wednesday, August 04, 2010

My Success Collection On Sale For Only $69 For Short Time Only!

Success Collection On Sale

That’s right, my very popular 2010 Success Collection is going on sale today for only $69!  That’s $20 off the original price.  We have a few copies left and want to clear them out before the the expiration dates expire on all the goodies included.

Here’s what you get for only $69

  • Over 12 hours of Training on Lighting, Photography, Lightroom, and much more! - $89
  • Kelby Training for one month FREE – $24.95
  • I year membership to WPPI - $99
  • ACI lab credit - $50
  • Graphic Authority Collection - $99
  • And lots more!!!

That’s right – all this and more for only $69!  Get your collection while they last!

Order Now LR

1 comment:

  1. David, I paid the $89.00 for this set and thought it was a great deal. For $69.00 it's a no-brainer for anyone not already following. So much information.I have a small book of notes.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete