Monday, February 09, 2009

"With The Love Of My Life"

"With The Love Of My Life"
©David A. Ziser

This image was created in 2001. I was in the middle of my transition to digital and like most film shooters at the time, was running a little scared about all the technology. But, you know, that didn't last long when I saw the results I was getting and considered all the new digital possibilities. This image was made in Park City, UT at the top of the mountains. I love featuring the couple's rings while still the expressions and feelings hinted at in the image. The crop maintains the couple's anonymity as they warmly embrace each other with joy showing all over their hidden expressions. Camera specs; Fuji S-1 fitted with Tamron 24-135mm lens at 105mm, F4.0 @ 1/180 second, ISO 320. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. You're amazing. Can you get all of us an invitation to one of your upcoming wedding gigs :) Brian F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on one of the last ones similar to this saying I would love to see more of their faces. Well, this was exactly what I was thinking of!

    ReplyDelete