Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Wind Beneath My Wings"

"Wind Beneath My Wings"
©David A. Ziser

This image is from one of my favorite shoots captured about 9 years ago soon after I acquired my first DSLR. The weather and sky cooperated spectacularly to create this striking image. The final gust of wind lifted the bride’s veil perfectly during my well-timed exposure. My assistant is behind the couple with my radio-controlled flash giving me just the right amount of light to add to the dramatic feel of the image. The very wide field of view from my fisheye lens captured just that much more of the dramatic sky. That’s one reason I like wide angle optics for my shots. Camera specs; Fuji S-1 fitted with 16mm Nikkor Fisheye lens, F9.0 @ 1/90 second, ISO 320. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work & want to thank you for all the great information you provide. I'm also very excited to see you at the Digital Wake Up Call!

    ReplyDelete