Thursday, February 12, 2009

"The Littlest Bridesmaid"

"The Littlest Bridesmaid"
©David A. Ziser

I'm going through images for my book and I keep running into these shots that have sort of drifted from my memory. I remember taking this shot as everyone was running around in many directions getting ready to leave for the church. This beautiful little girl was just standing around patiently waiting to leave. I spotted her, she spotted me and I snapped the image. It's completely available light, but the light was beautiful. Add those wonderful big eyes, that gentle expression, that beautiful face and you have a wonderful moment captured for not only the bride and groom but for the little girl's mom and dad. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 50mm F1.4 lens, F 3.5 @ 1/50 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. How soft and angelic you made this image appear, another great one! That is being at the right place and the right time. As a parent I would have loved to have a photo like this.

    ReplyDelete