That's right! - my "Digital WakeUp Call - A New Dawn" Launches Today" !!! Today is the day!!! Fasten your seat belts and get ready for take off. Ever since my 2006 Digital WakeUp Call, everybody has been asking when we would be hitting the trail again. The magic date is March 30, 2009 right after Photoshop World-Boston! Here is the link right here to check it out.
You won't believe what we've got planned in the 3-part program. Check it out.
Wait, there's more...
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, we are giving away - get this - over $170,000 in Door Prizes and Grand Prizes!!! Folks, you read right here. $ 2500 in door prizes every night!
Head over to the site and register right now. Want to save $20, be sure to enter PROMO Code DWCDPT09. So registering for only $59, you walk away with over $160 of real value and a great chance to win one of the gazillion door prizes! I love the door prizes - I love giving them away and the audience has a great time winning them.
This seminar literally gives you over a 300% percent return on your investment - I'm stoked that we were able to jam so much value, information, and fun into one evening - heck, you might even want to come by a second or third time just for the prizes.
Here is a brief description of what I'm covering in the 4 hour program:
- 32 ways to use your on and off-camera flashes for creative and dramatic effects.
- 10 of the best camera settings and lens choices for creating striking images on every job.
- 7 ways to use the new DSLR video capabilities to transform your product offerings.
- 10 “Magic Bullet” techniques to make your digital work flow nearly effortless, highly efficient, and fun with today’s top software from Adobe Lightroom, NIK, and LumaPix: FotoFusion.
- 20 new product and solid marketing ideas targeted to today’s customers to add substantially to your bottom line.
Head over to DigitalWakeUpCall.com right now to get all the details. I can't wait to see you there.
Hey gang, that's it for me today. We still have a few loose ends to tie up before heading to Las Vegas and the WPPI Convention kicking off next weekend. I've see everybody tomorrow. Have a great one, -David