Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Autumn Beauty"

"Autumn Beauty"
©David A. Ziser

This is another one of my first digital images taken about 8 years ago. What strikes me is, even though so many years have gone by since I made this image, it is still a beautiful image with a certain timeless quality. I love the rich color of the sky further enhanced by the wonderful cloud formations throughout the scene leading the viewer's eye right to the bride. It was indeed a beautiful day, but my lens of choice for this image was a 16mm Nikkor Fisheye lens. It's super wide field of view is one of the main reasons we have such a dramatic rendition of the sky. The use of the off-camera flash allowed me to further control the exposure of the ambient tonalities of the scene which included the sky. Camera specs; Fuji S-1 fitted with 16mm Nikkor Fisheye lens, F8.0 @ 1/100 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant image! It's definitely timeless.

    Crash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so like do the Gods shine down on you, arranging all in perfect harmony, for your majestic work? You're incredible. Brian F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image! I second the previous opinion on the "cloud arrangement" issue! :)
    Am I missing that much in not having a true wide-angle? You make me think I am...!
    Regards!

    Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  4. Timeless beauty!

    ReplyDelete