Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"To Have And To Hold"

"To Have And To Hold"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another film image from the Ziser vaults - and I still remember making this image. It's a pretty traditional image in some ways but I think still has a certain timeless quality about it. I focused on the bouquet's bright colors and let the couple's hands go softly out of focus. We see the groom take the bride's one hand - is he simply holding it or drawing her closer for a kiss. We simply don't know but I think the hint of that possibility enhances the feeling of this image. Camera specs; Hasselblad 50CM fitted with 150mm Sonnar, F5.6 @ 1/250 second, ISO 800 Kodak Vericolor 800 film. Enjoy! -David

4 comments:

  1. I love the classics.Beautiful
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo, a true classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture! Thanks for sharing camera settings - I find this most usefull in learning a heap about photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Ziser, enjoy your wisdom and images daily. How you come up with winners every day is astounding.Thank you and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete