Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Stand By Your Man"

"Stand By Your Man"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image from the old digital archives. As a Kodak “Mentor”, I was given Kodak’s high end DSLR Pro 14N to shoot. This was the highest megapixel 35mm DSLR at the time. This is one of the shots from that camera cropped nearly square. Having shot with my Hassey for so many years and loving it with the $6000 30mm Distagon Fisheye lens, I wanted to try to duplicate the shot with my much less expensive DSLR gear. I think I came pretty close. I have another image shot from the same camera which I printed to 3ft x 5ft – It was amazing to see a print that large from a digital camera. Camera specs; Kodak DCS Pro 14N fitted with Nikon 16mm Fisheye, F4.0 @ 1/20 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. Wow; you really have been lighting this way for decades (intended as a compliment). Wonderful work. Brian F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is classic & beautiful!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete