Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Light And Airy"

"Light And Airy"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image I just love mostly because it feels just like the title implies. This image was made in my early digital days when I was just getting the feel of the gear. The bride was illuminated with regular studio strobe shooting through a Westcott Halo light modifier - my favorite, by the way. I decided to convert the image to B&W and really push the mid-tones quite a bit lighter. The bride's look and how she is holding the veil complimented the high key look of the final image. Camera specs; Fuji S-1 fitted with 24-135mm Tamron lens, F8.0 @ 1/90 second, ISO 320. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. David, you did it again. This photo is beautiful! I love how you stay in touch with us through all your newsletters, I can't thank you enough.
    All the best,
    Patrice Kelly
    Jupiter, Fl.

    ReplyDelete