Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Technique Tuesday: A Peek On How To See - Brides and Groom's Around London - Part 2

Good Morning Everybody,

Composition2 Final specs on the Vail wedding these past four days - 28 hours of shooting, 5700 images, and lots of tired muscles. But, a great weekend it was, a beautiful bride, handsome groom, loving family and friends made the celebration fun and memorable.

I took a quick look at the images we shot over the weekend and loved the results.  I got this great idea about doing kind of a highlight recap of the wedding, pointing out what was going through my mind as I put the entire coverage together for my couple.  I think you will enjoy what I've got planned so stay tuned.

Today we head over to Aspen to visit some good friends for a day or two.  Postings might be a little later in the day, but after this past weekend, LaDawn and I need a little recharge of the ol' batteries. Heck, you might even see a "Rocky Mountain High" image or two. 

Anyway, let get on with today's post.

Brides and Groom's Around London - Part 2

Last week I ran one of my favorite tutorials on composition. Here is the link again. Just scroll down a bit to get to the video. I was going to post a new video today but I thought, "Heck, last week's lesson was a two part series and I would be remiss if I didn't point you to the second part this week."

I asked many times how I "see" a shot and "design" my finished image.  These two tutorials are kind of the "secret handshake" to how my brain works in that department. (Heck if anyone figures out how DAZ’s brain works – let me know…LaDawn) Give them both a view and a review and go out and see if the concepts presented  don't enhance your images regardless of your subject matter.  Hit the PLAY button below and enjoy the show.

Hey gang, that's it for me today.  Hotel check out is just minutes away and we've got to hit the road.  One last thing, don't forget to check out the Digital Resource Center "Specials" Jennifer has put together for this week - some "hot" items and some very "cool" prices - see the next post.  On that note, gang, we are westbound and down.  See ya' tomorrow hailing from Aspen.  Adios, -David

No comments:

Post a Comment