Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Into The Sunset"

Into The Sunset "Into The Sunset" 
©David A. Ziser

I made this image while in San Diego last week.  We had returned from an early day and were just relaxing in our hotel room.  The sun was starting to set and as I looked out our hotel window from the 29th floor, I saw this small sail boat crossing the beam of light on the water.  I quickly grabbed the camera, waited for the boat to get near the edge of the light's reflection in the water and shot away.  I believe, the positioning of the sail boat in the composition adds to the impact of the photograph.  The design elements of the image are  minimum.  This image is all about color, contrasts, and motion. Camera specs; Canon 50D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 200mm, F10 @1/800, ISO 200.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. I love the color in this shot and the shadow the boat casts off. Makes me want to go to the ocean for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete