Thursday, August 06, 2009

"The Morning's Warm Glow"

Morning Glow "The Morning's Warm Glow"
©David A. Ziser

This image was made during our Scott Kelby Photo Walk I hosted last month in Cincinnati.  We were out  early in the morning  just as the morning light was starting to reach out and touch the day.  I love how I caught the soft light coming through the rails casting it's soft warmth on the railing.  Notice too how we still see the cool tones of the night's goodbye still wrapping the steps. I'm not sure how the light got such a soft vignette as seen here, but it sure looks sweet.  Camera specs: Canon 50D fitted with 18-200 mm lens at 160mm, F5.6 @ 1/1000 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautfiful, soft image. I love the lighting. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete