Friday, August 14, 2009

"An Afternoon In The Park"

An Afternoon In The Park-1215_Kelby Training Cincy Z08 "An Afternoon In The Park"
©David A. Ziser

This image was made during one of my Kelby Training video shoots.  In fact the video from this shoot should be going live very soon - stay tuned.  The day was just a very nice day with soft light everywhere.  I still added a slight direction of light with my off-camera flash coming in from the left side.  The time of year was perfect to have the foliage surround the bride so beautifully.  I like the soft touches of red from the tree near the center of the image punctuating the scene.  It's color is a perfect compliment and a repeat of color, to the bride's bouquet.  Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 55mm F4.0 @ 1/250 second, ISO 250.  Enjoy!  -David

4 comments:

  1. I love your Kelby Training videos.. and I love Ault Park, such a great place to shoot. I just did an engagement shoot there about 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David, another great post, as always. Hope you have a great Birthday!

    Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. picture perfect!
    this is breathtaking!
    p.s. thanks so much for including the specs with your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maryann Caravaglia1:55 PM, August 17, 2009

    I love the use of nature in Wedding Photography. The lighting was perfect for your photo shoot.
    I think it really adds to the memories of the day to have special shots of the Bride and Groom in the beautiful surrounds that were part of their Wedding Day.

    Maryann

    ReplyDelete