Friday, August 14, 2009

"An Afternoon In The Park"

An Afternoon In The Park-1215_Kelby Training Cincy Z08 "An Afternoon In The Park"
©David A. Ziser

This image was made during one of my Kelby Training video shoots.  In fact the video from this shoot should be going live very soon - stay tuned.  The day was just a very nice day with soft light everywhere.  I still added a slight direction of light with my off-camera flash coming in from the left side.  The time of year was perfect to have the foliage surround the bride so beautifully.  I like the soft touches of red from the tree near the center of the image punctuating the scene.  It's color is a perfect compliment and a repeat of color, to the bride's bouquet.  Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 55mm F4.0 @ 1/250 second, ISO 250.  Enjoy!  -David


  1. I love your Kelby Training videos.. and I love Ault Park, such a great place to shoot. I just did an engagement shoot there about 2 weeks ago.

  2. Thanks David, another great post, as always. Hope you have a great Birthday!


  3. picture perfect!
    this is breathtaking!
    p.s. thanks so much for including the specs with your shots!

  4. Maryann Caravaglia1:55 PM, August 17, 2009

    I love the use of nature in Wedding Photography. The lighting was perfect for your photo shoot.
    I think it really adds to the memories of the day to have special shots of the Bride and Groom in the beautiful surrounds that were part of their Wedding Day.