Wednesday, August 05, 2009

"Let My Light Shine On; Creating The Outdoor Bridal Portrait" – A New Webinar Announced

Webinar - Light Shine On - 800pxHere Yea, Hear Yea, "Let My Light Shine On - Creating the Outdoor Bridal Image" to be broadcast on August 19, 2009 at 8:00 P.M. EDT.  [link to register] That's right, you guys and girls wanted a later broadcast so this time around I'm giving it a try.

These webinars have been so popular, I thought we could sneak one more in before we hit the road for my Digital WakeUp Call tour.  

Here are a few comments from the last webinar:

"I have gained more practical knowledge from you in the past two months than from any other source in the past two years." -Brian B.

"I am SO appreciative of his incredibly detailed and affordable seminars and workshops." -Nathan R.

"Your amazing photographs gave me ideas for my own pictures."  -Aga Z. from Poland

1143_HwangW02 Thanks everybody.  OK, time to gear up for the next one coming up in two weeks!  Here is the low down:

"Let My Light Shine On - Outdoor Wedding Photography"

Take your outdoor photography to the next level!  Not shooting weddings, no problem - everything I'll discuss will work for any of your outdoor photographic assignments.
Here are the 5 main points I'll discuss:
1. Lighting Using Off-Camera Flash.
2. Exposure Made Easy.
3. Adding Dramatic Lighting Effects.
4. Changing Up The Background.
5. Making Your Subjects Look Beautiful!

24x36-0484_DAZ Spring Master Class Z07-091B2905 Many of you also want the opportunity to listen to a rebroadcast of the show.  This time I'm doing better than that, the registration price includes a complimentary download of the program. Now you'll be able to listen to it whenever you want! I'll plan to notify all registrants within 24 hours of the show to give download instructions. Pretty cool, eh?  Here is the link to register for the program.

Because it worked so well last time, I'll have Damien standing by again to answer questions as they arise and also forward questions to me as needed. 

You can also REGISTER directly right here.
Please note: Time is 8:00P.M. EDT (Daylight Savings) or 3:00 A.M. GMT
I will also be giving away $200 worth of Door Prizes before we wrap the program. 

Hope to "see" you there.

4 comments:

  1. Wednesday night during worship, bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended the last two webinars, but this one, at 3:00 A.M. GMT is too late for me (and for most Europeans, I believe). If I can download it afterwards, I'll think of giving it a try, but it reduces the fun (so much) if I can't attend the live broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. +8 GMT for me so I'm Guessing that it's at 8AM, which is gonna be tough as I'd be working.

    Being able to download the webcast would be good as my timings for the last webcast was off as well. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the folks in GMT + on this one but woot! for us in the western half of the US. I can sneak out of work a little early to make this one!

    ReplyDelete