Monday, August 24, 2009

"Looking To Heaven"

Looking To Heaven-0301-Training - IMG_3276 "Looking To Heaven"
©David A. Ziser

I captured this image a few weeks ago while working on some more training videos. We were wrapping the shoot at beautiful Mother of God church and I decided to pull out my fisheye lens for one last shot. I was nearly sitting on the floor to get the angle I wanted.  The soaring pillar behind the bride carries the "viewer's eye" directly to the beautiful ceiling of the church.  Although a portrait of the bride, it's the church's architecture that carries the composition.  Camera specs; Canon 50D fitted with 8mm Sigma Fisheye lens, F6.3 @ 1/25 second, ISO 1250. Enjoy!  -David

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The shot is really is really breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! What a blessing to shoot in so many gorgeous churches, etc. I think I might have to move to be near some of that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, God himself would be proud of that image. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete