Monday, August 17, 2009

"Beauty All Around"

Beauty All Around-0129-Training - IMG_3077 "Beauty All Around" 
©David A. Ziser

Here is one of the images I made just two weeks ago.  We were back at the Cincinnati Club and I was able to capture some really great images.  This is one of my favorites.  During the shoot, I thought I liked another, but after editing the shoot in Lightroom, I kept coming back to this particular image. I love how nearly every single line that our eye sees leads directly to the bride.  There is just no escaping it.  You are drawn completely to her.  Notice too, that her head is at the center part of the image.  No rule of thirds here - just bulls eye composition.  Camera specs; Canon 5D Mark II fitted with Sigma's 12-24mm lens at 12mm, F5.6 @ 1/10 second handheld, ISO 2500. Light is provided by completely natural available light coming in from the right.  Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. "a loan image "
    amazing shot beutifull comp.
    you're the best
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1/10? handheld. Applause.
    Fantastic image.
    Grtz
    Edwin.

    www.edwingoed.nl

    ReplyDelete