Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Digital Resource Center Specials!

Zumbrella3Webinars After last week's Webcast, Jennifer decided to put together a few store specials  at the Digital Resource Center for our DPT readers. Here's the specials she put together - all a pretty darn good deal at nearly 50% off the regular retail value.

1. My super popular Zumbrella with all three Webinars - over 5 hours of great lighting and photography information.  Here is the link right here.

2. My Zumbrella together with my latest Webinar "Let my Light Shine On" (almost 2 hours long) and my "Shooting At The Speed Of Light" 60 minute DVD - another great combo.  Here is the link.

3. My Zumbrella and my latest Webinar "Let my Light Shine On".  Here is the link right here.

If you missed any of the Webcasts, they were chocked full of information and images and a great resource for any wedding/portrait photographer.  These three presentations offer a clear road map to anyone wanting to take their photography to the next level.  Check them out and see if it's a good fit for your photography.

1 comment:

  1. A spine on my Zumbrella broke after the first use.

    ReplyDelete