Tuesday, August 04, 2009

"Dancing In The Hallways"

"Dancing In The Hallways"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image made during my Digital Master Class last week. I like the shot because of how I used the elements of the architecture to frame up the couple. Seems like a theme in these last few posts. These "elements" are really called "interior frames" of the composition and work very effectively to subconsciously bring the viewer's attention to the subject. Lighting was accomplished with my assistant holding my radio controlled Quantum flash at 1/4 power behind the subject. Camera Specs; Canon 50D fitted with 10-22mm lens at 17mm, F5.6 @ 1/50 second handheld, ISO 1600. Enjoy! -David

3 comments:

  1. I really had a great time at the master class. I have always tried to pay attention to composition, but your class has really given me something. Your framing and compositional style is the one thing in this course that has really motivated me to capture. Finding the sweet spots you have shown us will help me to give my clients even better images, Thank You.
    Troy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful! I remember you setting this one up, it turned out fantastic to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that image would be lovely in B&W or sepia, giving it an "old" photo look. Neat!

    ReplyDelete