Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Technical Difficulties... Update

... That are now beyond my control...

Good Morning Everybody,

Well, I was planning an early morning Technique Tuesday post today. All was going well till I ran into a little software hiccup which I am working out. Time ran short and I'm heading out to a shoot right now. Anyway, look for the post later on today - I think you will like it.

Got to run, -David

Good Afternoon Everybody,

Well, the shoot took longer than expected and my next appointment just left. So this has become half blog Tuesday. LaDawn and I are out the door right now, so check back tomorrow for the rest of the story. And, by the way, enjoy Half Blog Tuesday. See ya' tomorrow. -David

1 comment:

  1. Do I need to come back to KY???
    ;-)

    Look forward to it whenever it comes!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete