Friday, June 20, 2008

"A Mother's Love"

"A Mother's Love"
© David A. Ziser

This image was made as part of series of images I did for this baby's christening. I arrived at the clients home and made a quick series of images in her living room just moments before we were to leave for the Christening ceremony. The lighting was just available light, mostly very soft window light. I simply moved around the mother and child till I got the composition I wanted. This image was my favorite. A little tweaking in Photoshop to focus the viewer's eyes directly on the baby gave me my finished result. Camera specs; Canon 20D fitted with 17-85mm lens at 85mm, F5.6 @ 1/200 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see that "little tweak in Photoshop" in full detail start to finish!

    Compelling portrait.

    ReplyDelete