Monday, June 09, 2008

"Springtime Kiss"

"Springtime Kiss"
© David A. Ziser

The bride and groom's reception was held at a beautiful country club, and naturally wanted a few images in it's beautiful surrounds. It was a bit warm ( near 99 degrees) that day and we were quickly loosing the light. We headed outside to the beautiful surrounds anyway and got this great shot with the ducks nicely positioned in the background. My assistant with a radio controlled strobe was behind the subjects at 1/2 power. Camera specs; Canon 5D fitted with 24-105mm lens at 70mm, F5.6 @ 1/125 second,ISO 800.
Enjoy! -David

3 comments:

  1. Nice shot David. Such mood here. I do feel it should be brightened up just a touch.

    PS I sent you those effects. Did you get them? I seem to be having some email troubles lately.

    Gav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Shot...I think I see the assistants hand in the picture...lower right hand side by his leg...might not be...

    Steve

    ReplyDelete