Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Evening Fire"

"Evening Fire"
© David A. Ziser


This image was made while on a short walk around our neighborhood. It was a peaceful tranquil evening, without a breeze in the air or a bird in the sky. I happened to have my camera with me and created this image just as the last vestiges of light was leaving the sky. A bit of Photoshop added to the dramatic sky without spoiling the moment. As I was putting the image together in my mind, I thought the foreground needed just a bit more interest in the very calm pond, so I asked LaDawn to throw a small pebble onto the surface of the water. I have to say, it took a few tries to get the pebble to land in just the right place, but after a few tries, I had the image. Camera specs; Nikon D1X fitted with Tamron 24-135mm lens at 24mm, F4.5 @1/60 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one, David!

    Nice work, as always.

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete