Monday, June 16, 2008

"Stairway To Beauty"

"Stairway To Beauty"
© David A. Ziser

I made this image a few years ago when I was shooting Nikon cameras. The client flew my team to New York to photograph the wedding at the Ritz Carlton at Battery Park. It was a magnificent event from start to finish. This image was made before the wedding ceremony, just an easy image of the bride by herself on the stairway of the Ritz Carlton. The window light supplied the perfect illumination for the image. The leading lines of the location lead the viewers eyes directly to the subject at the bottom of the composition. The lighting, location, composition, color and great expression made for a beautiful wedding image. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 18-35mm lens at 31mm, F4.5 @ 1/125 second, ISO 400.
Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. not to pad your ego or anything but I really enjoy these pictures that u post with the exif data.. To me, its the highlight of ur blog!! Most of the time I check my rss feeds on my iPhone at work. But I always make sure that. I look at these posts when its not as busy so I can soak up all I can from how u shot it.... Thanks for taking the time to post a great blog mr ziser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My attention was drawn by your great tutorial lessons on KelbyTraining.com. Since I discovered your blog I am checking it on daily basis. Learning and enjoying every moment of it !

    ReplyDelete