Monday, June 30, 2008

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! David Ziser's Off-Camera Lighting Session Now Live At Kelby Training

That's right folks, my second class just went live over at Kelby Training. In this session, I discuss a lot about my favorite thing - off-camera flash. This is probably one of my favorite DVD sessions I have ever put together. I go into a lot of detail about lens selection, lighting, exposure, composition, and background control plus lots more.

If you really want to get up to speed with off-camera flash, there's a lot of great information available there, so go check it out. Kelby Training is such a "no-brainer" for anyone wanting to know Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography. It's an "all you can eat" informational, inspirational, educational experience not to be missed. Here is the link again right here in case you missed it.

Hey everybody, that's it for me today. I'll see everybody tomorrow for a pretty darn cool marketing idea and technique in tomorrow's Technique Tuesday. See you real soon, David

1 comment:

  1. Hello David,
    You are absolutely right - great tutorial, lot of information! I've watched it 2 or 3 times and all the time came across new interesting things. I highly recommend this session. Thanks!

    Best regards
    Remek

    ReplyDelete