Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Dancing In The Sunset"

"Dancing In The Sunset"
© David A. Ziser

This image was made with my very first Canon 20D about a week after I acquired it in the fall of 2004. Because of the wedding day constraints of time, location, and sometimes weather, I provide my clients an option of doing additional images at some point in time after the wedding. This was one of those instances. The couple and I gathered at Ault Park, in Cincinnati, Ohio a few weeks after the actual wedding celebration. As luck would have it, the late time of the shoot ended with my being able to capture this wonderful sunset image for them. It was one of the final images of the session and I think one of the best. Camera specs; Canon 20D fitted with 17-85mm lens at 17mm, F5.0 @ 1/125 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

3 comments:

  1. I love this photo, and wish we had something even half as nice. (We've got the "on the count of three" group shots).

    Quick questions, what's that on the groom's left shoulder? Was it an artifact of the lighting? I'm assuming you had a flash, maybe on a stand, that they're blocking view of to give the rim light, correct?

    Thanks,

    Steve (passionate amateur)

    PS I really loved your KelbyTraining sessions. Practical, clear, to the point and even entertaining. Thanks for doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve, Thanks for the nice remarks. Click on image to make it big - looks like bouquet to me. --David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful image! I could stare at this one for an hour.

    ReplyDelete