Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"The Handsome Couple"

"The Handsome Couple"
© David A. Ziser

This image was made in one on my favorite locations - the historic Plum Street Temple in downtown town Cincinnati, Ohio. I love shooting to the back of the temple making the magnificent pipe organ part of the composition. By using my wide angle lens and it's perspective, the couple is featured prominently in the foreground while slightly diminishing the large pipe organ in the background. My off camera flash supplies the directional light which I balance with the ambient. Camera specs: Nikon D1x fitted with 18-35mm lens at 18mm, F5.6 @ 1/20 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. Great shot, simple and effective! Have you got a CTO 1/4 or something warming up that external flash?

    ReplyDelete