Thursday, January 03, 2008

Get Outside the Zone

Point #6 Yesterday I discussed getting outside your (safe) zone when shooting. Stretch your mind and photograph or design something different than your bread and butter images you need to produce everyday. Today I'd like to share with you some of my favorite images in which I was doing just that exact concept. I've developed a love for shooting anything with design aspects to it. These are some the Fine Art images I've been posting these last several months. I believe getting out of your "Safe Zone" way of thinking has some other interesting benefits too - some of which are monetary! More on that tomorrow. Anyway enjoy the images.

I'm also posting them to the DigitalProTalk Flickr group. The key will be worded as "Fine Art". Feel free to add your own images also. I think our readers will enjoy the inspiration of these images. Anyway gang, I've got to get scootin' - enjoy the rest of the day and I'll see you tomorrow. --David.

No comments:

Post a Comment