Monday, January 28, 2008

"Into The Sunset"
© David A. Ziser

I made this image while in the Tampa area last fall. It was at the very final stage of a beautiful sunset we had just watched. There was just a few boats still on the water. This small fishing boat was one of the last to leave. I love it's position against the colors of the water and sky which I tweaked a bit in Photoshop. The color harmony and composition, I believe came together into a quite beautiful image. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 17-85mm lens at 22mm, F4.5 @ 1/40 second at ISO 800. Enjoy! --David

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. It is always difficult time. I am glad you shared this information on your blog and "Into the Sunset" is very fitting and peaceful. You and your family are in my prayers.

    God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a VERY fitting post to your blog... I'm sorry you are having to deal with this.

    Take as much time as you need!
    We'll all be thinking of you.
    We'll all be waiting for you to come back!

    May God Bless Your Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. A mother is so many things to her family. I pray peace and comfort be with you all.

    God bless,

    ReplyDelete