Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Off and Running Wednesday

Today is our last shooting day for the Kelby Training videos. I have to tell you, I feel like I've shot 3 weddings in three days. Exhilarating and exhausting!! We are getting some beautiful images and I'm able to cram the lessons full of practical, informative, and creative information. We had one "party crasher" today though - the man himself - Mr. Scott Kelby came cruising in right before he was to shoot PhotoshopUser TV and took a few shots of us working before heading back to the NAPP offices. I haven't read his blog yet today, but check out what Scott has to say right here.

1 comment:

  1. Question.

    When you photograph a wedding, what how many strobs do bring along to use. From all that I have read, mind you I have only read a 10th of your articles, you have only the one strobe on the formals. Are you using more than one strob when it comes to the group photos? I ask cause I would like to cut down the equipment I carry, two strobs that use AC, and be free to move about.

    ReplyDelete