Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thoroughly Thursday - Another Mini Technique Day

Good Morning everybody,

My good friend and our local Canon rep, Mary Mannix, came by the studio yesterday and is allowing me to borrow the WFT-3 wireless transmitter for my shoot on Tuesday at the KPPA convention. Man, it that easy to set up. I've been using the WFT-2 with the Canon Mark III and really loving it when I can get my hands on Mary's demo unit. But the unit for the Canon 40D is soooo simple to use - I highly recommend it. I'll post some images from the shoot next week.

This is my last day to get my power-point presentations wrapped for my programs at KPPA convention and then get packed for Mardi Gras celebration in New Orleans. I hope to see a few of you at the show and my presentations either Friday morning or Tuesday all-day. So let's get right to it... here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment