Monday, January 21, 2008

A Peek Into A Creative Mind

Last week I did a post about the beautiful and creative art of our friend Melanie Feldman. Over the course of the evening, Alan, Mel's husband asked me about blogging and could I show him how to do it. We set up the basics of a site for him and that was it.


About three days later, Alan drops me an e-mail and asks me to check out Mel's new Fine art site featuring most of her paintings. I checked it out and was "blown away" - Alan must have been working on it morning, noon, and night! It shows many of her paintings but along with the art are her thoughts about each of the pieces. It's a fascinating look into the artist's creative mind. I invite you to check out Mel's new "ThePainterOfWomen" site right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment