Friday, January 04, 2008

Slow Moving Friday

Good Afternoon Everybody,
I'm doing a late post today because of my very late post yesterday. We are getting ready for yet another big wedding tomorrow and need to get some orders up to Zookbinders, our wedding album bookbinder, before we head to Tampa for the Professional Photographers of America national convention. It is always fun and exciting to visit with many of our "photo buddies" at the show. I really love looking at the latest, greatest equipment, new arising star companies and viewing the prints on display.

After that, we have a short 3 day break and are heading to Daytona Beach to catch up with my globe trotting daughter. Then it's back to Oldsmar - near Tampa - to shoot 2 videos for NAPP, so stay posted to DigitalProTalk next week and I'll keep you posted on convention news and anything else that looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment