Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"Two Little Ladies"
© David A. Ziser
I made this image back in my "film" days, but still clearly remember the shot. It was during an absolutely beautiful wedding about 8-9 years ago. I still remember the style, decor, and feel of the event - it was classic European. I remember the two little flower girls sitting ever so patiently waiting to leave for the church. This image, to me, looks like it is right out of a 1950's Look Magazine story. The composition, setting, spontaneous look of the children all come together to create a classic and timeless image. Camera specs - to the best of my recollection, Hasselblad 500CM fitted with 80mm f/2.8 Planar T*, F2.8 at 1/30 second with Kodak Vericolor 800 film, printed black and white. Enjoy! --David

P.S. For those of us that remember --that's when your camera gear cost $5000 - $10,000 but you got about 20 or more years use out of it ;~) Times are a changin' --David

No comments:

Post a Comment