Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bonus Tip - And the Best Tip of the Day!!!

In my ongoing effort to please our readers requests, I am offering the hottest tip of the month for reading the DigitalProTalk Blog with a whit background. I received an email from one of my readers over in Sweden not so long ago. He was complaining about the the black background I use for the Blog - it's Blogger's Minima Black template. He claimed that the black background was making the text hard to read over an extended period of time.
I remember seeing the same discussion over at the Stobist's blog a while back. (I see he has softened it to a dark grey these days.) Anyway, instead of changing the look of my entire blog - I really like the black background because it makes the image of the day POP and look so cool. But don't fret any longer. I am going to show you how to make it nice and white for easy reading, if that's what you prefer. Here is the trick - place your mouse outside the blog canvas. Hold the left mouse button down and drag into the canvas - Voila - It turns white! You can even release the mouse button and use your scroll wheel to read down the page. To turn it back to black, just click anywhere inside the blog canvas. Yes, you can please all the people all the time :-)

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't seem to work with a mac (control). Or use a blog reader. I use google, it comes out black text on white (and my reader is part of my igoogle home page) and if I'm missing any detail I go to original post.

    ReplyDelete