Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"Jumping For Joy"
© David A. Ziser

Here is an image I made earlier today at my family portrait shoot. The whole family was together for the holidays and I scheduled the session for 11 A.M. Just a few hours before one of the daughters headed for the airport at 3:00 P.M. We got a great series of images and I was going to post one of the regular shots discussing the lack of foliage, but still getting the nice result. I thought this image was more fun. We had just about wrapped the shoot and the family wanted something different. I suggested the Toyota jump of a few years ago and everyone loved the idea. Three tries and we got this one - pretty fun. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 70-200mm IS lens at 73mm, F5.6 at 1/250 second at ISO 200. Enjoy! We did. --David

No comments:

Post a Comment