Thursday, December 13, 2007

Creative Thinking Thursday

Good Morning Everybody,
Welcome to "Creative Thinking Thursday" - no this is not going to be a weekly feature around here, but I thought today's stories certainly spoke to the topic. Each day I hit the web - usually very early in the morning so as to not to cut too much into my real job as a wedding/portrait photographer. I'm looking for stories our readers would enjoy. One link pops me to another and every now and then little jewel pops up.

Let me share my latest favs with you. Each posting today is about complete out of the box thinking - Brian Shaler again with his unique motion photography video, the ever popular and prolific blogger, Brian Auer with many different ways to think about portrait photography, a concept camera that you wish would be real, and photography from the Masters. Yes, all in one place you saw it here. It's a nice read today, Enjoy! --David

1 comment:

  1. Hey David, thanks for the plug... Popular and prolific, LOL! Hey, by the way, are you going to participate in the project??? I've had 8 entries in less than one day, so it should shape up to be quite a collection of photographer self portraits by the time January rolls around. I'd be stoked to have your face in there with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete