Thursday, October 22, 2009

"A Whisper To My Love"

A Whisper To My Love

"A Whisper To My Love" 
©David A. Ziser

This image is from a series I produced for the bride and groom on their wedding day. The bride had a classic beauty radiating from her during this series. Even though the image is stylized (I added noise), I still like the feeling between the couple. I lit the scene with my off-camera flash coming in from camera right. My direction to the couple was pretty much hands off. I simply asked them just to "snuggle in close.  My long lens choice kept me fairly far from the couple which gave them the sense of privacy needed to allow the sense of intimacy to come forth for this shot. Camera specs; Canon 5D fitted with 70-300mm IS Do lens at 300mm, F5.6 @ 1/100 second, ISO 160. Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment