Thursday, October 01, 2009

"Into His Arms"

Alone With You-IMG_8202-Edit "Into His Arms"
©David A. Ziser

I captured this image during yesterday’s Wedding Shoot Out at Photoshop World Las Vegas.  We had wrapped shooting in the church and stepped out into the super bright, early afternoon Las Vegas sun to get some of my favorite images of the day.  This is one of those images. The left side of the building is in direct sunlight. I turned the bride’s face away from the sun and bounced lots of light on her face with a silver panel.  The sun was way to bright for her to open her eyes, without going blind, so I opted for this more romantic, sensitive “eye closed” image.  I love how it came out.  Notice how the lines of the composition are  leading right to the couple.  Notice too, that the couple’s position within the frame is right at “Nodal point #3” – top right hand guardant. I’m planning a longer blog post  later on the entire sunny day experience so please stay tuned.  Camera specs; Canon 5D fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 24mm, F22 @ 1/100 second, ISO 200.  Enjoy!  -David

3 comments:

  1. David,
    I have read most of your posts: this is my favorite image so far!

    It fits well with your instruction on leading lines, and the cool tones are just right. I'm always a fan of your images with brides in beautiful halls/cathedrals, but I love that in this one the faces are up close, while still including the lines of the surrounding architecture. Thanks for sharing another wonderful image.

    Levi Sim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like about this image, is the romantic feel, having the eyes closed and in his arms gives the feel of a long awaited kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome snap..
    Great poster setup..
    And the expressions on their
    face is too good suiting
    the situation and great camera
    work.
    Domain registration india

    ReplyDelete