Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Beauty And The Beach"

Beauty And The Beach "Beauty And The Beach" 
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image I made a few years ago. Coincidentally, it was made with my 16mm fisheye.  I know, it seems I'm stuck in "fisheye limbo" here, but I still like the shot.  Notice how in today's shot, the fisheye lens curves the horizon line adding interest to the composition.  The sunset colors always make for a dramatic shot, too. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with Nikkor 16mm Fisheye Lens, F5.6 @ 1/500 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy!  -David

3 comments:

  1. Maybe this question is way too obvious... do you have a flash behind the couple? If so, is it just set up on the floor or on a stand? And is there any diffusion on it? Thanks so much for any advice you may have, would love to experiment with something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is gorgeous. The beach is a great place for photography. It does look like a flash because of the deep shadow in front of the couple. (Sorry, I was having trouble with my profile the other day, my name should have a link now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi david! ive been reading your blog alot after Scott kelby mention your blog here. so here i am. i love you work and truly been inspired by your directional lighting tutorials and samples. Been applying what im learning from both you guys. ive created my own blog also but im not a pro just love photography! Thanks alot ive stumbled here! keep it up! (",)

    ReplyDelete