Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Looking To My Love

Looking To My Love

"Looking To My Love"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another shot from my Wedding Shootout at Photoshop World.  I posted it not because I think it’s an outstanding wedding image – don’t get me wrong – I still like the shot but I wish I would have asked the groom to hold the bride’s hand in the image.  I was primarily thinking of the composition in this shot.  Look at the lines in the ceiling and the pews. Both offer dramatic compositional elements that make this a strong, dramatic image. The backlighting helps too.  I tweaked the lighting a bit with the gradient tool and adjustment brush in Lightroom to obtain my final result.  Camera specs; Canon 5D mark II fitted with a Sigma 12-24mm lens at 12mm, F5.6 @ 1/60 second, ISO 1600.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment: