Monday, October 12, 2009

"The View From The Bridge"

View From The Bridge-IMG_0359-Edit-Edit "The View From The Bridge" 
©David A. Ziser

How about a little break from wedding images today.  I made this image last Friday while walking across the Brooklyn bridge with my daughter, Elizabeth.  What a view it was! We caught the sunset perfectly, and the seagull was a nice surprise too. Yes, I did “juice” the colors a bit in Lightroom and worked a bit more detail into the buildings on the right, but I love the final result.  My first walk across the Brooklyn bridge was indeed memorable. Camera specs; Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 40mm, F11 @ 1/400 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. Hi David-
    The view from the bridge is a beauty of a shot!
    Attended your workshop in Jersey last evening. The greatest since the day's of Monte.
    Care,
    Bob Miller
    Mission Media World Wide

    ReplyDelete