Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Technique Tuesday: Something New Happening Later Today - All The Pixels Willing

Good Afternoon Everybody,
Whew! Things are jumping a bit too much this time of year. We celebrated Christmas yesterday with LaDawn's family and got in late last night. Early morning holiday responsibilities took us both up to 12: 30p.m. today. And, I've got a client arriving in 30 minutes - no time to get the Technique Tuesday organized that I had planned. Plus the weather dropped to 5 degrees Fahrenheit which negated my outdoor tutorial.

Anyway, Plan B popped into my head last night over a late night cap - so it was a great idea - and I can't wait to give it a go today. It's something a bit different but I think still pretty cool. That's the good news, the bad news is that I won't have the opportunity to produce the post till later today - probably late, late this afternoon. Anyway, check in again, check it out, and let me know what you think. Got to go, clients due any second. See ya' later today, -David

1 comment:

  1. Cool, can't wait and will check back later today. 5 degrees F cool! Love your Classical Lighting and Posing Techniques class on Kelby Training as well.

    ReplyDelete