Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Last Day On The Beach"

"Last Day On The Beach"
©David A. Ziser

On our last morning in Mexico, LaDawn asked me to go on a sunrise walk on the beach with her. The weather was beautiful and the sunrise was gorgeous. This image was made about 45 minutes after the sun had risen. I love how it is backlighting the waves. I was interested in what kind of composition I would get racked out to 200mm on my lens. I just shoved it out there and explored the long focal length compositions of the beach. This was one of my favorites. The blue water in the foreground, the back-lit wave and water spray, the distant hills, and early morning glow combined for a great landscape image. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 200mm, F 8.0 @ 1/320 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful! I was wondering what you focus your lens on with so much going on at all depths of field?

    ReplyDelete