Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"A Quiet Moment"

"A Quiet Moment"
©David A. Ziser

This is another image I came across during a recent "hard drive" cruise of our 6 Tera-bytes of data at the studio- yep, 6 Tera-bytes and I've only been RAW the last 9 months. I have no clue how many images I have on our system, but it is quite a lot and I love looking back over some of my earlier images. This is one of those earlier images made back in my film days shortly before starting our migration to digital in 1999. Anyway, it was taken at the Phoenix - another favorite wedding venue in Cincy. The couples love the beautiful staircase here. The architecture really lends itself to some great wedding shots. Camera specs: (to the best of my recollection) Hasselblad camera fitted with 50mm Distagon lens, F5.6 at 1/20 second, Kodak Vericolor 800 film.
Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. David,

    With 6 TBs of data from the last 9 months, I think you've got a few "behind the scenes" posts in you describing your computer and backup equipment. :)

    Glad you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rim light on the bride!

    ReplyDelete