Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Mysterious Vistas"

"Mysterious Vistas"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another great view I photographed from the plane window as we headed back from Cabo, Mexico last Saturday. I have to say, I was transfixed by the mysterious geographic shapes and forms I was seeing on that flight as we flew over central Mexico. I posted a similar image to this last week, but I think this image is even better. Somehow the layers of mystery hanging over the mountains makes one think that one was looking into the face of the unknown. There is a certain amount of apprehension as one contemplates just what lies within those mountain valleys. I love the composition and color of this shot. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 150mm, F11 @1/640 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. Very cool shot!

    My question is: Isn't it taxing coming up with names for all your images? :)

    Speaking of names, since there's a "LaDawn", have you considered being called "ElDavid"?

    Just kidding. Have a great shoot this weekend!

    ReplyDelete