Thursday, May 15, 2008

One For The Road; Customer Service - You Can Never Have Too Much Of That

I just ran across the rather succinct yet right on point article from the Professional Photographers of America entitled, "Strengthen Relationships with Your Existing Customers: 7 Steps You Can Take Right Now. Here is the link right here. It's a short read, but well worth it. It's a PDF so print it out and be sure your staff sees it, reads it, learns it. It needs to be part of everybody's genetic code.

Hey gang, that's it for me today. I'm off to a portrait session in an hour, so I have to scoot. There are batteries to charge, cards to clear, sensors to clean. I'll see everybody tomorrow for Inspiration Friday. Don't miss it, I've got some cool stuff lined up. See you then, -David

No comments:

Post a Comment